17 February, 2017
If you’re looking for the ideal retirement property in Wokingham, Michael Hardy is selling 33 luxurious one- and two-bedroom apartments ideally located close to the town centre. Built by Renaissance Retirement, the properties are of an excellent quality and provide fantastic creature comforts, including a concierge service.
You can register your interest now, but hurry – we expect these beautiful properties to be very popular.
A perfect location
The apartments form part of a Renaissance Retirement development on Wiltshire Road, which is just a ten-minute walk from Wokingham town centre and its fantastic range of restaurants, cafes and shops. Cantley Park is also a ten-minute walk away – set in 75 acres of parkland, it’s a wonderful place to go for a stroll or enjoy a bite to eat in the sunshine.
Fancy a day trip to London? Wokingham is a mainline train station on the Waterloo line. The A329/M4 is within easy reach too.
Apartments that cater to all your needs
We have the following selection of Renaissance Retirement apartments available:
- Eight one-bedroom apartments (£360,000 - £440,000)
- 18 two-bedroom apartments (£480,000 - £550,000)
- Six two-bedroom apartments with mezzanine floor (£560,000 - £680,000)
- One two-bedroom apartment with mezzanine floor and study (£630,000)
Not only will each apartment provide you with all the facilities you’ll need, you’ll also benefit from a concierge service, which is available Monday – Friday, a guest suite for visitors and a 24-hour emergency call system. The communal areas are maintained to a high standard and you’ll enjoy sitting outside in the beautifully landscaped gardens. This is independent living at its very best!
Move in with ease
Moving to a new home, especially if you’re downsizing, isn’t always easy. There’s a lot to do and remember, and getting used to a new home can be difficult. Renaissance Retirement understands this, and so provides a ‘Smooth Move’ package to all purchasers, which include the following:
- Help organising and planning your move, whilst ensuring the sale is completed in a timely fashion
- Decluttering assistance, allowing you to prepare to downsize
- Help planning where all your furniture will go in your new apartment, so there is a space for all your treasured items
- Organising transfer of TV, telephone, internet and other utilities. Can also help with meter reading and any information that must be passed on to the new owners
- Help you change address and book a removal company
- Assist in unpacking your belongings. Can also fit curtain rails, set up your TV, make sure your lights are working and even arrange the delivery of your grocery shopping.
These retirement properties will be ready for occupation at the end of year and 30 per cent are under offer already – so don’t delay your enquiry! For more information click here or contact us today to register your interest.
Please note: Image is an artist’s rendering and may not represent the finished apartments