A fantastic three bedroom family home spread over THREE STOREYS, The Filey provides flexibility and space in which to entertain. It features THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS with the possibility of converting the HOME OFFICE into a FOURTH SINGLE BEDROOM. There is also a FAMILY BATHROOM and an EN-SUITE TO BEDROOM ONE. This home is sure to appeal to those who love OPEN PLAN design, with its CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN/DINING area proving popular with families. The Filey also benefits from FRENCH DOORS which open into the GARDEN from the living area.
Specification (subject to change)
16'3" x 10'6"
15'10" x 9'2"
10'7" x 7'1"
15'11" x 12'9"
11'11" x 8'12"
10'7" x 9'0"
Please note the external picture is a computer generated image and the internal photographs shown are taken from various Crest Nicholson show homes and therefore do not reflect the layout or finish of this property.
Local Authority: Wokingham Borough Council
Council Tax Band: To be confirmed
* Choice of soft close fitted kitchen complete with laminate work surface and upstand (subject to stage of construction)
* Electric single built-in oven in stainless steel
* 4 ring has hob in stainless steel with stainless steel splashback
* Integrated extractor hood
* Energy efficient integrated fridge/freezer
* Energy efficient integrated washing machine
* Single bowl sink and drainer in stainless steel
* Single lever chrome mixer tap
Bathroom, en-suite and cloakroom
* Contemporary white sanitaryware
* Chrome mixer taps and shower fittings
* Full height tiling around bath with shower and folding bath screen where there is not separate shower facility in the home
* Half height tiling around bath where a separate shower facility is provided in the home
* Full height to enclosed shower area where applicable
* Half height tiling to walls where other sanitaryware is fitted in bathroom and en-suite
* Heated white towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
* Tiled splashback to basin in cloakroom
* Low energy LED 4-light spotlight bar to kitchen
* Low energy LED downlighters in white to bathroom and en-suite
* Low energy lighting in all other areas
* TV and data point to living room and TV point to master bedroom
* Telecommunication to the home including fibre for broadband capabilities
Joinery and doors
* Front door with multipoint locking system and chrome ironmongery
* White PVCu windows and patio doors with white ironmongery
* White internal doors with chrome ironmongery
* Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom with soft close sliding mirror fronted doors
* Gas-fired boiler with wet radiator heating system and domestic hot water provided atmains pressure
* Front gardens to be landscaped; rear gardens top soiled and rotovated
* External low energy security light fitted by front door
* External tap
Security and peace of mind
* Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
* Two years warranty and aftercare
* Complete NHBC ten year warranty
**These particulars have been prepared in good faith to give a fair overall view of the property; they do not constitute an offer and will not form part of any contract. We make no representation about the conditions of the property nor that any services or appliances are in good working order; this should be checked by your surveyor. Furthermore, you should not assume that any items or features referred to in these particulars or shown in the photographs are included in the sale or rental price. Your solicitor should check this as part of the normal conveyancing process.
Michael Hardy average property asking price
Michael Hardy current property price range
£100,000 - £1,350,000
Michael Hardy average rental price
Michael Hardy current rental price range
£725 PCM - £2,800 PCM