Open your front door into the hallway and walk through to a LIGHT AND AIRY KITCHEN/SITTING ROOM, complete with HIGH QUALITY APPLIANCES and plenty of SPACE for relaxing and entertaining. A PATIO DOOR also opens out to a LANDSCAPED EXTERIOR. Back down the hall, there is a CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM and a well-proportioned bedroom with BUILT-IN WARDROBE.
Set in the leafy village of Crowthorne, each home at Buckler's Park is located within walking distance of a new 100 ACRE COUNTRY PARK and will benefit from a new Hall & Woodhouse BAR AND RESTAURANT, a community garden and NEIGHBOURHOOD CENTRE.
Local Authority: Bracknell Forest Council The photographs and CGIs are used for illustrative purposes only and depict typical interiors from CALA Homes. They do not reflect the layout and finishes of this home. Kitchen **
Kitchen\Sitting room (4.98m x 4.95m)
Bedroom (3.89m x 3.18m)
Council Tax Band: To be confirmed
Specifications are correct at the time of going to print. Any alterations to the specifications will be of equal or greater value and CALA reserves the right to implement changes to the specifications without warning. Whilst these particulars are prepared with all due care for the convenience of intending purchasers, the information is intended as a preliminary guide only. For more information, please speak to a Sales Consultant at Buckler's Park.
* Individually designed kitchen by Manor Kitchens
* Laminate work surfaces with matching up stand
* Glass splashback to the hob
* Under cupboard lighting
* Bosch built-in single oven
* Bosch 4 burner gas hob with wok-burner
* Bosch chimney hood
* Bosch integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
* Amtico flooring in the open plan kitchen area
Cloakroom, Bathroom and En-suite
* White Roca sanitaryware
* White wall hung vanity unit to the basin in the bathroom and the master en-suite
* Vado mixer taps
* Vado showers with glass shower doors
* Porcenlanosa tiling to walls ***
* Amtico flooring
* Shaving point in the bathroom and the en-suites
* Carpet in the living room, stairs, landing and all of the bedrooms
* Amtico flooring in the entrance hall
* Wardrobe in bedroom 1
* Smooth ceilings finished in white paint
* All walls finished in white paint
* All woodwork finished in white paint (satinwood)
* Timber stairs finished in white paint (satinwood)
Plumbing and Heating
* Gas fired boiler heating system with radiators
* Chrome ladder style radiators in the cloakroom, bathroom and en-suites
* Whited LED downlights in kitchen area only in apartments, open plan kitchen/family/dining area to The Dinfield, The Hiswick, The Ickhurst and The Ickwick, cloakroom (where applicable), bathroom and en-suite(s)
* Pendant lighting in all of the other rooms
* External lights to the front and rear of the house
* White electrical fittings in all rooms
* External power point to the rear of the house
* TV points (high and low level position) in the living room
Doors and Windows
* PVCu windows
* PVCu French doors leading out to the garden
* Internal doors with 4 horizontal grooves finished in white paint (satinwood)
* Slabbed paths and patios
* Landscaping to the front garden of houses and communal entrances
* Turf to the front and rear garden where applicable
* External garden tap to houses
* External lighting to the private roads
* CALA Homes will appoint a professional managing agent who will provide ongoing management services. Please refer to your Sales Consultant for further details.
** Design subject to change, please ask your Sales Consultant for further information.
*** Speak to Sales Consultant for wall tiling specification detail.
Local Authority: Bracknell Forest Council
The photographs and CGIs are used for illustrative purposes only and depict typical interiors from CALA Homes. They do not reflect the layout and finishes of this home.
**These particulars have been prepared in good faith to give a fair overall view of the property; they do not constitute an offer and will not form part of any contract. We make no representation about the conditions of the property nor that any services or appliances are in good working order; this should be checked by your surveyor. Furthermore, you should not assume that any items or features referred to in these particulars or shown in the photographs are included in the sale or rental price. Your solicitor should check this as part of the normal conveyancing process.
Michael Hardy average property asking price
Michael Hardy current property price range
£0 - £0
Michael Hardy average rental price
Michael Hardy current rental price range
£725 PCM - £2,795 PCM