Located on the 7th level of No. 6 Bankside Gardens, this spacious apartment has been designed to to your every need.
This brand new property features an open-plan kitchen/living area which opens onto a private balcony providing further space to entertain and flooding the space with natural light.
The individually designed kitchen offers contrasting timber effect and flat matt finishes with feature floating wall shelves. The composite stone worktops and upstands with full height marble effect glass splashback are complemented by integrated Bosch, Beko and Smeg appliances and feature LED task lighting to the underside of wall cabinets.
The bedrooms are designed as spaces to relax and unwind with Bedroom one benefitting from a built-in wardrobe with mirrored and timber effect sliding doors. Bedroom one also includes an en suite bathroom which features a timber effect vanity storage unit and wall mounted storage with mirrored doors.
The second bedroom has access to a shower room directly across the hall.
Finer details include washed oak effect internal doors, chrome door furniture and luxury timber effect vinyl flooring to the hallway and living/kitchen/dining area. High quality carpet is fitted to the bedrooms as standard and the apartment also features a Honeywell heating thermostat, wiring for Sky Q provided to the living area and a feature entrance door with a multipoint locking system.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council Please note the photographs and CGIs are used for illustrative purposes only and depict typical interiors from St Edwards Homes. They do not reflect the layout and finishes of this home. KITCHENS
Living/Dining area (3.51m x 3.20m)
Kitchen (3.02m x 2.18m)
Bedroom 1 (4.22m x 2.79m)
Bedroom 2 (3.20m x 2.97m)
Council Tax Band: To be confirmed
Tenure: 999 year leasehold (from 1st January 2016)
Ground rent: Peppercorn
Est service charge: £3.35 per sq ft (exclusive of heating charges)
Specifications are correct at the time of going to print. Whilst these particulars are prepared with all due care for the convenience of intending purchasers, the information is intended as a preliminary guide only. For more information, please speak to a Sales Consultant at No.6 Bankside Gardens.
• Individually designed contemporary kitchens with contrasting timber effect and flat matt finishes
• Feature floating wall shelves in timber effect finish
• Composite stone worktops and upstands with full height marble effect glass splashback to selected walls
• Stainless steel under mounted sink with polished chrome mixer tap
• Bosch built-in single oven
• Bosch zone 4 electric hob
• Beko integrated frost-free fridge/freezer with active fresh technology
• Beko integrated dishwasher
• Smeg integrated recirculating extractor hood
• Feature LED task lighting to underside of wall cabinets
• Integrated compartmental recycling bins
• Wall-mounted timber effect vanity storage unit with handleless design and incorporated basin
• Deck mounted polished chrome mixer tap
• Wall mounted storage with mirrored doors
• Back-to-wall WC with soft-close seat and cover, polished chrome dual flush plate, and concealed cistern
• Contemporary fitted bath with polished chrome wall fixed bath screen and white bath panel
• Polished chrome shower column and thermostatic mixer
• Polished chrome heated towel rail
• Polished chrome shaver socket
• Washed oak affect internal doors and chrome door furniture
• Mirror and timber effect sliding wardrobe doors with interior shelf and hanging rail to bedroom one
• Luxury vinyl timber effect flooring to hallway, kitchen/living/dining room, bathroom/en suite* and shower room*
• High-quality carpets to bedrooms
• Porcelain stone effect wall tiles to selected walls in bathroom/en suite* and shower room* skirting tiles to remaining walls
• Honeywell heating thermostat
• Communal district heating and hot water network delivered to apartments via heat interface unit (HIU)
• Mechanical extract ventilation system
• Wiring for Sky Q provided to living room
• TV points provided to living room and bedroom one
• Cat5e UTP network data points
• White finished LED downlights to kitchen/living/dining room, bathroom/en suite*, shower room* and hallway
• Energy efficient pendant lighting to bedrooms
• Automatic lighting to hall cupboards
• Matt white finish sockets to all rooms, including one socket with USB charging points in both the kitchen and living room
• Matt white finish light switches to all rooms
• Provision for washer/dryer within utility cupboard
• Private external terrace or balcony to each apartment
• Metal balustrade to balconies and 9th floor terraces
SECURITY & PEACE OF MIND
• NACD IPGuard System entrance system
• Feature entrance door with multipoint locking system
• Mains powered smoke detectors with battery backup
• Security cameras on the primary ground level communal entrance with fob entry control
• 999 year lease
• 10-year NHBC build warranty
• 2-year St Edward warranty
• Passenger lift serves all levels
• Parking situated at ground level
• A managing agent will be appointed to administer the effective operation and maintenance of the communal facilities, for which a service charge will be levied and apportioned to the benefit offered
* Where applicable. Your attention is drawn to the fact that it may not be possible to provide the branded products as referred to in the specification. In such cases, a similar alternative will be provided. St Edward reserves the right to make these changes as required. A number of options are available to personalise your home. Options are subject to timeframes, availability and change. Please ask a Sales Consultant for details.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Please note the photographs and CGIs are used for illustrative purposes only and depict typical interiors from St Edwards Homes. They do not reflect the layout and finishes of this home.
**These particulars have been prepared in good faith to give a fair overall view of the property; they do not constitute an offer and will not form part of any contract. We make no representation about the conditions of the property nor that any services or appliances are in good working order; this should be checked by your surveyor. Furthermore, you should not assume that any items or features referred to in these particulars or shown in the photographs are included in the sale or rental price. Your solicitor should check this as part of the normal conveyancing process.
Michael Hardy average property asking price
Michael Hardy current property price range
£0 - £0
Michael Hardy average rental price
Michael Hardy current rental price range
£725 PCM - £2,795 PCM