A uniquely designed one bedroom apartment, ideal for those seeking a town centre investment, a superb home to lock up and leave or for commuters who wish to be close to excellent transport links, local amenities and the vibrant Reading nightlife.
ONE Reading is an exclusive collection of highly desirable apartments, a mere stone’s throw from Reading Station and the Oracle.
Unique in design, this historical building has been sympathetically redeveloped to create 14 new apartments.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council Kitchen:
Kitchen/Living/Dining room (5.50 x 3.26)
Bedroom 1 (4.32 x 2.51)
Shower room (2.27 x 2.05)
Council Tax Band: To be confirmed
Leasehold: 250 year lease
Ground rent: £250 pa
Service charge: £650 pa
The photographs are used for illustrative purposes only and reflect the show home at ONE Reading. They do not reflect the layout and finishes of this home.
Specifications are correct at time of going to print. Whilst these particulars are prepared with all due care for the convenience of intending purchasers, the information is intended as a preliminary guide only. For more information, please speak to a Sales Consultant.
- Handless matt navy kitchen units
- Square edge white marble effect compact laminate with undermount sink
- Under unit lighting
- Indesit integrated electric double oven
- Hotpoint electric induction hob
- Integrated hood
- Hotpoint integrated fridge/freezer
- Indesit integrated dishwasher
- Bosch integrated microwave
- Beko integrated washer/dryer
- Wash basin with storage drawers
- White WC with soft close seat and cover
- Matt black round thermostatic shower set and hand shower
- Acrylic bath with black shower screen
Lighting and Electrics:
- LED downlights to all areas
- Flush black metal sockets
- Shaver sockets to bathroom/en-suites
- 'Hyperoptic' superfast broadband to living spaces
- Video entry system
- Electric heating throughout
- Matt black heated towel rails to bathrooms and en-suites
- Laminate flooring throughout the bedrooms, living, dining and kitchen areas
- Ceramic floor tiles to bathroom
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
**These particulars have been prepared in good faith to give a fair overall view of the property; they do not constitute an offer and will not form part of any contract. We make no representation about the conditions of the property nor that any services or appliances are in good working order; this should be checked by your surveyor. Furthermore, you should not assume that any items or features referred to in these particulars or shown in the photographs are included in the sale or rental price. Your solicitor should check this as part of the normal conveyancing process.
Michael Hardy average property asking price
Michael Hardy current property price range
£0 - £0
Michael Hardy average rental price
Michael Hardy current rental price range
£725 PCM - £2,795 PCM