Part Time (16-20hrs per week) Property Maintenance Administrators Required
Michael Hardy Lettings is seeking two property maintenance administrators to join its growing team. The role will entail a high level of administrative duties, telephone correspondence and managing relationships with external suppliers. We are looking for people who have experience in the field or transferable skills and are able to adapt and excel in a fast-paced environment. Good salary / hourly rate.
Duties will include:
• Acting as the main point of contact for all maintenance issues
• Using a database to log all landlord and tenant correspondence
• Acting swiftly to ensure that tenants problems are resolved quickly and efficiently
• Telephone correspondence with contractors and maintaining good relationships to ensure
• Ad-hoc administrative duties when required
The successful candidate will:
• Have previous property maintenance experience
• Remain calm and professional at all times, even when dealing with difficult situations
• Demonstrate good communication skills
• Be a motivated self-starter whilst working well in a team
• Possess strong MS Office suite skills
• Work well under pressure
These roles are available with immediate start.